Tuesday 22 July 2014

Be Confident!

 I thought that I might just get straight into it and tell you what confidence is to me. I grew up being extremely shy and an anxious person. I'm only 15 but I have grown a lot more confident in the past 2 years. Being quiet or shy does not define you as not confident either. I'm still quite shy. I find confidence by doing things I love and talking about things I love. Everyone has interests and talents and though I don't know my talents I'm sure I'm good at something!

I think it's important to act as happy and confident as you can because not only does it make you look more confident but it will gradually make you FEEL confident! As cheesy as it sounds, you have to believe in yourself. I've always found it hard to take that phrase seriously because I never believed in myself. I try to now. Don't get me wrong I doubt myself a lot but never completely. If you believe that you can do something it will keep you motivated to achieve!

With confidence you've won before you've started!

Love, Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment