Sunday 10 August 2014

Music I'm loving.. August '14

Hello!
Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, if I can't think of anything good to post or i'm not happy with it there's no point in me posting! I'm going to Wales at the end of this month, yay! But unfortunately back to school straight after. Anyway, these are some songs i've been loving these few weeks. I'm really loving two door cinema club!
I hope you find a song or two here that you like and if you click the title of the song, it will link you straight to the song on Youtube!

Stolen Dance - Milky Chance

Piledriver Waltz - Arctic Monkeys

Cigarettes in the theatre - Two Door Cinema Club

Come Back Home - Two Door Cinema Club

Handshake - Two Door Cinema Club

Simple Pleasures - Jake Bugg

Settle Down - The 1975

Gold - JAWS

What songs are you loving this month?!
Thanks for reading!
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment